ThoughtWare is the parent company that provides i.on my software solutions and services. The first aged care client was signed in February 2008. As a testament to the quality of the solution and organisation’s capability, we are now multi award winning, both as a company and for client implementations.
Aged Care specific awards are:
- 2015 – Implementation of the year between $5 million and $30 million – ADSSI Home Living (Accreditation and Quality Improvement)
- 2014 – ThoughtWare was awarded “The ICT Company of the Year” – at the ITAC (IT in Aged Care) Awards.
- 2014 – Implementation of the year < $5million – Northern Rivers Social Development Council (Community Care)
- 2013 – Implementation of the year (150-650 beds) – St Luke’s Care (Risk Management)
- 2012 – Implementation of the year (>650 beds) – McKenzie Aged Care (Quality Improvement and Training)
- 2010 – Implementation of the year (<150 beds) – Alphington Aged Care (HR)
Some of our team at the 2014 ITAC conference