Our Care Industries Infographic
ThoughtWare is the parent company that provides i.on my software solutions and services. The first aged care client was signed in February 2008. As a testament to the quality of the solution and organisation’s capability, we are now multi award winning, both as a company and for client implementations. Aged Care specific awards are:
- 2015 – Implementation of the year between $5 million and $30 million – ADSSI Home Living (Accreditation and Quality Improvement)
- 2014 – ThoughtWare was awarded “The ICT Company of the Year” – at the ITAC (IT in Aged Care) Awards.
- 2014 – Implementation of the year < $5million – Northern Rivers Social Development Council (Community Care)
- 2013 – Implementation of the year (150-650 beds) – St Luke’s Care (Risk Management)
- 2012 – Implementation of the year (>650 beds) – McKenzie Aged Care (Quality Improvement and Training)
- 2010 – Implementation of the year (<150 beds) – Alphington Aged Care (HR)
Initial clients were micro and single sites, but today ion my clients include multi residential facility groups as well as multi enterprises (with residential community, retirement, hospital, disability, indigenous and even child care and family services).
ThoughtWare has recently experienced growth to clients in NZ, every state and territory of Australia, plus Singapore prospects.
Prior to entering the Aged Care industry ThoughtWare’s experience was in large scale enterprise project management of enterprise software solutions.